What's new

Hey found this white clay marble?

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen white clay marbles but take a look

image.webp
 
It could be clay, stone or Chinese with stain wore off. Lot of white stone marbles found in Ind Ky Tenn
 
I agree, kinda looks like stone to me too. Could be maybe a mill ball or something like that.
 
Thanks guys I just didn't want to say it felt like stone and be wrong but it's heavy and don't feel like my other clay marbles.. All I know is it's a awesome find that is two in a three ft radius now could be a few more there I just have to find them
 
Last edited:
I did look up a few stone and white clay marbles today.. How can I tell if it's stone and is this something Indians would have had?
 
I imagine Indians may have used them for something. Years ago the bigger ones where used to get chickens to lay eggs in nest boxes. And kill egg eating snakes so I have read.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom