What's new

Hey from Bakersfield CA!

mwillis

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bakersfield
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a newbie! Started researching where and how to find gold and found this site. So glad I did! I'm interrested in the Kern County area, heading to Lake Isabella this weekend to give it a shot. :hello: Look forward to making friends and learning all I can from ya!
 
Welcome from the Great Lakes State of Michigan.
 
MG_127.gif
mwillis


th_smiley-welcome-train.gif
 
Welcome to Tnet. GL and HH...........
 
Hi from another "Great Laker", MI...I used to live in Kern County, CA and I was on the Ski Patrol @ Lake Isabella...small lifts then but I went Repelling not far from home, China Lake Naval Weapons Center and remember climbing up a natural waterfall (very little water) and seeing lots of Gold on every level..climbed 300 feet. Good luck on your finds as I'm sure you'll find Gold!!...:)
 
There's a CA specific forum called the "kinzli" forum. To get to the main pages though, you have to be a member. But it's easy: just pick a name and password. There's folks on there from your area, who chime in there.
 
hay mwillis

how are things going? i am also in bakersfield how did you do and what are you using.
 
Welcome from the great state of New Hampshire!

HH,
Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom