Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 3, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Any info I’d appreciate I can’t find it anywhere
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Apr 3, 2018 #2 I doubt that it's a button. It may be part of a bridle rosette.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 3, 2018 Thread Owner #3 11KBP said: I doubt that it's a button. It may be part of a bridle rosette. Click to expand... I appreciate the feedback buddy. I wonder if it’s 16th century or 17th century? I’m out of very old spot I detected a 1801 Charles IV Mexico City 1/2 Reales very close to it. Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
11KBP said: I doubt that it's a button. It may be part of a bridle rosette. Click to expand... I appreciate the feedback buddy. I wonder if it’s 16th century or 17th century? I’m out of very old spot I detected a 1801 Charles IV Mexico City 1/2 Reales very close to it.