ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Rio Bravo.....Guess who's been diving recently ;)

tman.jpg

Jason

OP
OP
ScubaFinder

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hehe, he commented about his weight too, and he remembered you quite well. We spent more time drinking at B.C.'s than we did wreck diving :D He didn't show me ALL the wrecks, just the only one that wasn't on anyone's map already ;) We did pretty good, we just looked around though...no treasure recovered....

He said a lot of the better dive masters and operators had left recently, might be very good timing...if a guy were looking to do something like that.

Here we are at our home away from home :D You probably recognize the locale too...thought you'd enjoy seeing these.

The road to the office ;)
E_DSCN0357.jpg

Look who shows up when you start stirring up the sand :D
B_baitball.jpg

I had a little bit of Shark company at one location...I wasn't scared.
B_sharks.jpg

See the pillar, the Pulse went NUTS within about 2 feet of it, I'm guessing there's a cannon under all that coral.
B_pulse.jpg

Tulu and Steve talking at BC's after a hard day of diving.
Tulu2.jpg

riobravo

Apr 2, 2006
south texas to the east coast
thanks jason, it has been a while since i was in belize, and now it feels like yesterday, hard to believe there gettin short on help down there, makes it tempting to go back with season starting and all. i could still give tours though tacklebox canyon with my eyes closed.
wishful thinking, to many responsibilities these days, looking for treasure and all. ;D

OP
OP
ScubaFinder

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well....several miles north of Esmerelda, but not quite into Mexican waters might be a good place to look :D I'll probably go back again early next year, Tulu kinda likes the hunting stuff, he has a nose for it. Got a package from him today :-X

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions