What's new

Hey Jeff-Gordon

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your team winning against the Titans Sunday!

Signed,disgruntled fan
 
LOL and here I was scared to read this thread.
Thank you kindly Ma'am. However it was not a pretty win. I have no great expectations for the playoffs, we been playing terribly.
 
You're skeert of me? Behold my power,lol!We will play pretty good and get the momentum going and then fizzle out. Makes for a good Sunday afternoon nap time.
 
hey chickiepoo, are you not wary when your name is in a thread title?
 
Nah.
 
Coily,
I've been waiting to put this one on you girl!


Countryfied Lady for sure!

God Bless


Chris
 
Thanks for the earworm Worldtalker,always liked that one.:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom