spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
All these changes are a bit hard to swallow at one time.. I think you should make a users manual in a PDF extension file PDQ so we can better navigate this site before someone drowns 
I have also noticed that if people view your profile, you have no clue who they are... Before we were able to see who was viewing our profile.. I need to know, I'm keeping tabs on a lot of people out there
I guess as mentioned in another post, it will take some time to master this site.. I'm just afraid that by the time I master it, it will change again
Overall, I think you're doing a good job and look forward to seeing any updates.

I have also noticed that if people view your profile, you have no clue who they are... Before we were able to see who was viewing our profile.. I need to know, I'm keeping tabs on a lot of people out there

I guess as mentioned in another post, it will take some time to master this site.. I'm just afraid that by the time I master it, it will change again

Overall, I think you're doing a good job and look forward to seeing any updates.










