CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Can you run my stats up say about 600 more posts so I can reach Gold Member status? Yeahhh uhhh... noooo didn't think so.
Can you run my stats up say about 600 more posts so I can reach Gold Member status? Yeahhh uhhh... noooo didn't think so.
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 21, 2015 #2 CoilyGirl, You're already gold in my book......how's that for sweet talking....lol. Regards + HH Bill
CoilyGirl, You're already gold in my book......how's that for sweet talking....lol. Regards + HH Bill
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Aww shucks,thanks Bill.
GMD52 Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 2,544 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake Champlain, Vt. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2015 #4 Hey Coily...you already 24k gold....Gary
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 21, 2015 #5 CoilyGirl, See you got your own fan club started.... Regards + HH Bill
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2015 #6 Wow - Bill you got there before I did (rats !)
dirtlooter Gold Member Joined Jun 5, 2014 Messages 8,891 Reaction score 13,500 Golden Thread 0 Location mid western ARK Detector(s) used XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2015 #7 so that's how that works, I was wondering and just realized that I had become silver myself somewhere along the way...who would have thought! lol anyways, the "fan"club is pretty good sized. that is one sweet fan, Kemper
so that's how that works, I was wondering and just realized that I had become silver myself somewhere along the way...who would have thought! lol anyways, the "fan"club is pretty good sized. that is one sweet fan, Kemper
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 21, 2015 #8 be careful Coilypoo, someone probably can do it
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 21, 2015 #9 jeff, I'm sure CoilyGirl can take care of herself....she's a southern gal with attitude....be afraid be very afraid... Regards + HH Bill
jeff, I'm sure CoilyGirl can take care of herself....she's a southern gal with attitude....be afraid be very afraid... Regards + HH Bill
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2015 Thread Owner #10 Yeah Gordy be verah afraid. Kemper I'm diggin that fan, that noise lulls me to sleep every night.
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 22, 2015 #11 CoilyGirl, Heck I even found a tune for you....