What's new

Hi everybody,Im from Mass.

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

Hi everybody I'm from Mass.I forget if i posted here when i first joined which was a while ago,im to lazy to look if i did lol. I'm into basically everything from MDing to bottle hunting,from prospecting to thrift store hunting,not to mention exploring abandoned houses. I'll do it all.This is a great website and i intend to be here quite often.I've read a lot of books on antiques in my time so if i can be any help to anybody just let me know. Keep on hunting and have faith,it wont always be the other guy that finds the good stuff :wink:
 
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

Welcome Red James cash. :icon_thumright:

 
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

Thanks Diggin,your welcome is appreciated :hello:
 
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

MG_127.gif
Red James cash

pirate_treasure_map (4).webp​
 

Attachments

  • pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 151
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

Thanks river rat :hello:
 
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

Hiya, I'm from MA as well but I live in NY currently. I hope to be back in Western, MA by next Summer. I'm a newbie to so good luck and good hunting to you! Hope you have fun.
 
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

How you doing Nator :hello: You sure you really want to come back to this state ? :laughing9:
 
Re: Hi everybody,I'm from Mass.

Red James cash said:
How you doing Nator :hello: You sure you really want to come back to this state ? :laughing9:

I love MA, maybe not all the taxes and health care laws. But I grew up right outside Boston and loved going to the city. I'm hoping to be back in the Springfield area this coming summer to go finish school.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom