Silvergurl
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello Everyone,
Just a quick
I'm totally new to Treasure Hunting- intro'd to me by my boyf. Kermit, who's gracious enough to take me along with him. I can't wait to get out and find- anything really haha! I've seen a ton of your photos and read through your finds. I just hope I'm as lucky. I'm sure it'll be fun and I look forward to meeting new folks.
Thanks,
Mary
Just a quick
I'm totally new to Treasure Hunting- intro'd to me by my boyf. Kermit, who's gracious enough to take me along with him. I can't wait to get out and find- anything really haha! I've seen a ton of your photos and read through your finds. I just hope I'm as lucky. I'm sure it'll be fun and I look forward to meeting new folks.Thanks,
Mary

I know it'll be fun!
Definitely good times! Oh and I am so taking a ton of pictures. 



. (we have our pride, ya know...) A woman's intuition can be a powerful thing...combined with a great teacher and good locations, you'll be digging some very cool stuff in no time! 
Mary
Yet, all of it only made me want to go again. 







