What's new

Hi everyone!!

JOHUNT

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
462
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern tier of New York
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
My name is Jeremy. I live in New York state. I just thought I'd kinda qualify a little about myself. I enjoy everything related to history. AIA, metal detecting, colonial artifacts, antique bottles...Etc.
I started hunting for artifacts a few years ago with my Dad and Brother and was hooked after my first outing. Since then I've come to enjoy everything related to THing/historiy. I surely am not a pro and still consider myself an amateur. I think this is a great forum and am glad to be here with all of you. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing pics of your finds/collections.
So I'd like to wish all of you a great and safe year of hunting.
,Thanks
P.S. I'll get a pic of all my finds on here soon!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome, I'm new myself and live in Ct., check out some of my earlier posts if you have a chance, our artifact types are basically alike! Can't wait to see you're posts!
 
I wish I'd had a father like your's..

Best of luck to you,Jeremy. What a wonderful life you have ahead of you with a start like that. I live in the Mojave Desert in California near Death Valley in a ghost town. My specialty is excavating glass and brass indian trade beads from the 1700s to around 1850. I've excavated thousands of them which I will donate to the local museum. History is important. To understand the past allows you to comprehend the present and see the future.
 
Welcome to the board from southwest Georgia. I look forward to seeing you finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom