B BARKER Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 1,805 Golden Thread 0 Location BOSTON Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hi Folks; New to this site. Trying to hook up with Mass. Hunters here. Thanks. PEACE:RONB
4dcr Full Member Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 129 Reaction score 97 Golden Thread 0 Location Boston Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3, White's DFX & Garrett ACE 250 Nov 7, 2011 #2 I am in Medford
oxbowbarefoot Banned Joined May 25, 2011 Messages 2,271 Reaction score 1,850 Golden Thread 4 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: Other Nov 9, 2011 #3 Springfield here, I do most of my hunting in the local parks and the hill towns.
Kimmy Tenderfoot Joined Sep 17, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2011 #4 About where in MA? I'm in worcester county.