What's new

Hi from fall river Massachusetts

N.E. diggA

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 19, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab go find 60 , XP deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for company to go out on hunts with prefer someone with some nowledge and some good spots I m taking this hobby serious and expect the same in a person ,willing to travel , send me a message or hit this post up ,....thanks
 
Looking for a detector partner.
I am a 45 year old man who has been detecting off and on and would like to find a new friend to do it with.

I live in MA/RI line and open to traveling a bit. I have a ATP Pro and am still learning.

I enjoy detecting old dwellings rather than the beach.

I am right in Swansea

Rog
 
Sorry for the late reply, Rog. I usually frequent the "other" forum.

There is a club in Taunton that you might want to check out. They are the "Silver City Treasure Seekers". Web Site: Silver City Treasure Seekers

Jim, in Boston. I'm the club librarian for MTHA (Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Assoc) Mass Treasure - Home
 
Hey I'm from fall River with an interst in starting some detecting and such. Theres not much to do here anymore and would like something interesting to do with the kids, specially my son when he's a little older. I wouldn't mind going out to get my feet wet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom