What's new

Hi from Mason City, IA

djblenda

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mason City, IA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
Whites Surfmaster II
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been detecting for years and have permisson on land, let me know when you want to go!
 
Hey djblenda,

Welcome to TN. I can't believe no one has taken you up on your offer. Most folks are asking for places to go.

I see this post has gone cold as an Iowa winter.

I was born down the road in Hampton and used to have to go to the dentist in Mason. (One of my worst memories) My folks are still in Franklin County.

HH and best of luck,

BW
 
Greetings and Salutations from S.W. Texas. Wecome and Happy Hunting.
 
Will be in Hampton, Ia. for the week of sept. 21 through the 29th or 30th. Anyone want a hunting partner just give me a shout.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom