What's new

Hi Ho Silver!!!... My 1st Ring

Greg Barnes

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
tyler, tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Finally found a non junk ring today Sterling with a tiger's eye! Does anyone recognize the hallmarks on it? treasure.webp
 
Upvote 18
That is an awesome ring! Great find! Don't you love that feeling seeing that in the hole...it's addictive!
 
great_find.gif
Nice find - sure someone will pipe in with the hallmark! Thanks for sharing...
 
thats a nice chunky sterling ring!, good job!
 
Nice digs. Big first ring, to bad the stone broke, it would of been a nice tiger eye. Congrats.
 
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your first, impressive ring. I am seeing "C & C" has the hallmark, with the "C's" inside of triangles. Sub 8-)
 
Very nice silver save there , bet that was a thrill seeing it roll out from the dirt !!
 
yes sub, thats what i see too in the macro shot. my peepers arent that good, lol
 
Nice one! Congratulations!
 
Thanks everyone, I cantwait to find more! I believe the hallmark c&c to be clark & coombs. just not sure of the date.
 
Mmmmm. Chunky. Great save there!
 
I was with Greg when he found it.........It is his first ever non-junk ring and he just calmly announced, "Hey, I found a ring." No excitement in his voice, it was like he finds them with regularity! Myself and the other hunting partner were very happy for him....we were more edited than him!
Sorry Greg, I haven't had any luck on the makers mark yet.

The makers mark may be from the London assay group.......look up "Londonsilvermakers.co.uk"
 
Last edited:
Wow , good looking ring ! I'd be quite happy with that find .
 
I think the C & C stands for chunky and cool!
 
Great looking ring! Congrats on your first ring and it's a good one to boot! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom