S seyhan Greenie Joined May 31, 2007 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2008 #1 ı don't understand what is it help me ı am www.gizlihazineler.com admin ı lıve in Turkey good luck
wesfrye53 Bronze Member Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,490 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, TN Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter 202 Oct 25, 2008 #2 Wish I could help but I don't have a clue! There's a lot of folks here with tons of knowledge so hopefully somebody here can help you! Upvote 0
Wish I could help but I don't have a clue! There's a lot of folks here with tons of knowledge so hopefully somebody here can help you!
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 25, 2008 #3 You may want to post here in Treasure Marks/Signs. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,82.0.html Upvote 0
You may want to post here in Treasure Marks/Signs. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,82.0.html
S seyhan Greenie Joined May 31, 2007 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2008 Thread Owner #4 ok. thanks ı understand you thank you good luck Upvote 0
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2008 #5 Kinda looks like tribal art. Brian Upvote 0
L Lahoop Jr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2005 Messages 61 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Oct 31, 2008 #6 seyhan said: ı don't understand what is it help me ı am www.gizlihazineler.com admin ı lıve in Turkey good luck Click to expand... I may help you see the 5th pic there is something in the Left part gazing in deeply Upvote 0
seyhan said: ı don't understand what is it help me ı am www.gizlihazineler.com admin ı lıve in Turkey good luck Click to expand... I may help you see the 5th pic there is something in the Left part gazing in deeply
S seyhan Greenie Joined May 31, 2007 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 1, 2008 Thread Owner #7 fine thanks my question you answer me ı am treasure hunter 1978 and 2008 looking please travel www.gizlihazineler.com ı am admin you see very interesting area object pictures and photo good luck http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196984.0.html http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196902.0.html http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196903.0.html http://www.gizlihazineler.com/showthread.php?t=12657 Upvote 0
fine thanks my question you answer me ı am treasure hunter 1978 and 2008 looking please travel www.gizlihazineler.com ı am admin you see very interesting area object pictures and photo good luck http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196984.0.html http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196902.0.html http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196903.0.html http://www.gizlihazineler.com/showthread.php?t=12657
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 1, 2008 #8 I think you should move these pics to Treasure Marks/Signs for better response. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196903.0.html Upvote 0
I think you should move these pics to Treasure Marks/Signs for better response. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196903.0.html
dugit Full Member Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 240 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used XLT / E Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2008 #9 Looks like the one I found. Attachments DSCN0318.webp 113.1 KB · Views: 265 Upvote 0