What's new

HI!

uneedtlc2

Greenie
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabma
Hello everyone! I am laid up with a wicked case of poison oak. I have lots of time to work on research for my little pet project. I came across your website by accident, and I am absolutely loving it so far. Wish me luck!
 
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina.
 
Hello everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome from the desert known as Iowa (hot & dry).
 
Hello everyone! I am laid up with a wicked case of poison oak. I have lots of time to work on research for my little pet project. I came across your website by accident, and I am absolutely loving it so far. Wish me luck!
Welcome!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom