NOLA_Ken
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,221
- Reaction score
- 4,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
- Detector(s) used
- several, mostly Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
High value silver cert. stolen in Louisiana....
Mandeville Police looking for stolen rare silver certificate
I wonder if the thief knew what it was, or if it's just some dimwit who saw a dollar? Hopefully it's not some moron who cut it out of the sleeve and spent it......
Also, if it was mine, I think it would have been secured a lot better... another news site said it was framed on the wall.....
Mandeville Police looking for stolen rare silver certificate
I wonder if the thief knew what it was, or if it's just some dimwit who saw a dollar? Hopefully it's not some moron who cut it out of the sleeve and spent it......
Also, if it was mine, I think it would have been secured a lot better... another news site said it was framed on the wall.....








