mikeofaustin
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I've been looking for a solid candidate that knows just very basis 101 electronics, for the last few months. After interviewing people that know absolutely nothing about electronics ( and asking for 125K a year), I've found a person from China that is next to perfect. He passed my tests with mostly flying colors.
What bothers me, is that I can't find an American that knows this stuff, even at 125K a year. Another thing that REALLY bugs me, is, if they ask for THAT much money, you'd THINK that they would know something about electronics.
Previously, I've been told that I'm asking too much from candidates... but actually, I'm not. My guess is, that at least half of the people reading this will know how to create a low pass filter from a resistor and a capacitor. Everyone that I've interviewed could not!
He starts on the 16th.. YEah!!!!!!!!!
What bothers me, is that I can't find an American that knows this stuff, even at 125K a year. Another thing that REALLY bugs me, is, if they ask for THAT much money, you'd THINK that they would know something about electronics.
Previously, I've been told that I'm asking too much from candidates... but actually, I'm not. My guess is, that at least half of the people reading this will know how to create a low pass filter from a resistor and a capacitor. Everyone that I've interviewed could not!
He starts on the 16th.. YEah!!!!!!!!!
I saw some pictures in an article in guns and ammo magazine taken after the russians invaded afghanistan. Some of the guys there were making rifles by hand with the bare minimum of tools,files, chisles,pedal powered lathes and drills. Exact copies of lee enfield rifles and russian 20mm automatic cannons. Their skill was quite impressive. They were also making the ammo.






