- #1
Thread Owner
Speeceville is in Dauphin County Township of Middle Paxton.
Does Not appear on Maps any more.
Appears to Have Always been a "Disorderly House" & Had it's Liquor License Permanently revoked
a year before the Fire.





I Believe in this book, it Mentions a Rumor of a cache buried by David Lewis
a Bit North of here. in the History of Halifax, PA

[FONT="][/FONT]
I always wondered the Connection to Lewis this side of the River.

1941 Penn-Dot Map

Former Names of the Hotel
Red Lantern
Penn Manor
Riverside Gardens
Blue Beacon
Does Not appear on Maps any more.
Appears to Have Always been a "Disorderly House" & Had it's Liquor License Permanently revoked
a year before the Fire.




I Believe in this book, it Mentions a Rumor of a cache buried by David Lewis
a Bit North of here. in the History of Halifax, PA

[FONT="][/FONT]
I always wondered the Connection to Lewis this side of the River.

1941 Penn-Dot Map

Former Names of the Hotel
Red Lantern
Penn Manor
Riverside Gardens
Blue Beacon
Last edited:










