historical records research -- pops up the degree and min and depth of the 1715 dutch

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the dutch prize vessel's resting place .( the vessel known by several names -- LA HOLANDISA , OLANDISA , SAN MIGUEL , SENOR DE LA POPA ,) ..the degree and min were it sank and its water depth and it general location has been revealed to me while reading a set of records given to me some ago by taffi fisher ... basically it was a copy "original reale eight" records transcribed into English from the Spanish archive mircofish records obtained from spain long ago ....anyone wanting to obtain his info can contact me ...and we will chat ...

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the dutch prize vessel's resting place .( the vessel known by several names -- LA HOLANDISA , OLANDISA , SAN MIGUEL , SENOR DE LA POPA ,) ..the degree and min were it sank and its water depth and it general location has been revealed to me while reading a set of records given to me some ago by taffi fisher ... basically it was a copy "original reale eight" records transcribed into English from the Spanish archive mircofish records obtained from spain long ago ....anyone wanting to obtain his info can contact me ...and we will chat ...

Well well well.....what do ya know. Pretty cool ivan.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Ivan!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread