What's new

History in layers

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these things today on a hunt with my son. We are working a very small area of this site. I think this shows what you have to get through at some of these good historical sites with a lot of history. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0161.webp
    DSC_0161.webp
    142.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_0162.webp
    DSC_0162.webp
    195.2 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 18
Looks like a hot spot. Great job
 
What is the coin in the calipers a North America Token?
 
Very cool, nice work, keep digging
 
Is that 1774 I see? Anyway, great digs man. I never get tired of British coppers. It's so cool you found that with your son. It makes things 100 times better.

Steve
 
Nice finds and even more so that your son was involved
 
Is that 1774 I see? Anyway, great digs man. I never get tired of British coppers. It's so cool you found that with your son. It makes things 100 times better.

Steve
1746
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom