What's new

hit 33 banks today--results

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i hit 33 banks today in a college town, most of the banks did not even have halves. i got 4-40% and 1- clad ike. think i am going to stick to ordering as much as i can from my supply bank and hope for the best. i did have a few tellers tell me at different locations that they have a guy that comes in once a week and asks for halves, most said he had just been there. also one teller told me when i aquired about the vault that she could not sell me anything out of the vault because i did not have an account there.; has anyone ever gotten that excuse??
 
Upvote 0
oh here are the pics
 

Attachments

  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 350
jim4silver said:
33 banks....Damn, That's gotta be a record.

Jim

Gman, go ahead and correct him. 8)
 
Lots of banks will not let you buy any coins if you don't have an account. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY SO THAT CAN TAKE VACATIONS AND BUY EXPENSIVE WOMEN.

-Codes
 
Ewww poor results for so many banks. Sorry you didn't hit the mother load! =(

~Dave
 
I have tellers tell me that all of the time "No account, No coin". I also hear the line "someone was just in here and bought them all up".
Now I just tell them that I have a business account at the main branch. The tellers never check to see if I have an account or not.

Now I don't know if I've hit 33 banks in a day. But I've hit quite a few in a day,drove a couple of hundred miles and got nothing.
 
You got competion in your area. That's no good for road trip. Good luck with box!
 
Those are tough numbers silver cop. Where are you located? I have been through several college towns and they are always rough. But 33 banks. Owww.


-Golden Silver
 
thurmownator said:
jim4silver said:
33 banks....Damn, That's gotta be a record.

Jim

Gman, go ahead and correct him. 8)

Actually, I went back to check my records and the most I ever had was 31....and I don't know about others....though I thought I read Coolpix saying he stopped at like 50 in a day...

My numbers would be higher, but whenever I get to that many banks I run out of cash.... :)
 
Codes said:
Lots of banks will not let you buy any coins if you don't have an account. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY SO THAT CAN TAKE VACATIONS AND BUY EXPENSIVE WOMEN.

-Codes


LMAO good one codes .....
 
i think i will go back to some of the banks tomorrow that said they did not have any halves and bring them some dumps ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom