Marchas45
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2009
- Messages
- 2,050
- Reaction score
- 381
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- A Place In Heaven
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Met my buddy for breakfast this morning then headed to the bank to deposit a check when a couple of the tellers told me they had 120 half's in the vault that they where saving for me and if I wanted them. I said sure I'll take the $60.00 worth and they said no $120.00 worth and I said O! Yea!. They told me and elderly lady dropped them off a week ago and they have been holding them for me. See that's what happens when you are friendly with the bank employees.
Anyway got to work and I'm sitting in the office dieing to know what's in there so I started opening one and out pops 2 Kennedy's, so guess what I did for the next half hour at my desk. Yea!
5 Kennedy's 1 Ben Sorry about the picture, taken from cell phone.
Anyway got to work and I'm sitting in the office dieing to know what's in there so I started opening one and out pops 2 Kennedy's, so guess what I did for the next half hour at my desk. Yea!
5 Kennedy's 1 Ben Sorry about the picture, taken from cell phone.
Attachments
Upvote
0

Great score!!!







