What's new

HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

Went to a new bank today and asked for halves. She said I have 3 and I asked for them there was nothing good in them. Another teller came over and said what are you looking for. I said older halves and miscellaneous dates. I am saving them for my daughter. She says I have something you may want. And she directs me to her section. When I get there she lays these on me. Says I was saving them for myself but I will never get around to taking them. I was flabbergasted. This is the most I have ever gotten from one bank.. I havent been this excited in awhile. I was very happy the time I got one Walker and One Franklin on the same day..This is GREAT

13 Franklins
24 Kennedys all 40%
 

Attachments

  • Halves.webp
    Halves.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 543
Upvote 0
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

Awesome job on gettin the tellers till... ;D
 
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

Sweeet, :thumbsup: I know that would make my day. Congrats
 
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

mY GOSH THAT IS GREAT! Man as soon as I get my tax refund i will be unstopable baby. Nice silver.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

Wish I knew tellers like that, awesome score! :thumbsup:
 
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

think i am going to use my whole tax refund to coin roll hunt
 
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

Nice job. CONGRATZ!!!
 
Re: HIT THE BIG ONE TODAY.

Way to go. What a nice haul. :wav:

The Trezurhunter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom