What's new

Hit the half trifecta and a long term goal

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of 4 boxes I found 13 40% and one each of 64, Benjamin and Walker (1923-S). Those 3 90% gave me a goal I have been working on for quite a few years, 1000 90% halves found. I have sold several thousand 40%, but have kept every 90% I ever found. Now gotta work on 2000 90% so I can have a full $1000 bag. At the rate I been finding them though gonna take longer than the first 1000. Oh well, that it part of it. HH all.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats Wayne, on reaching that impressive goal !

Kudos.
 
WTG Wayne!!! Congrats on reaching your goal. Another case of....persistence paying off. Wish you all the luck on the next 1000 as well.

WAHOOOOOOO
 
Mighty cool.................

I keep every 90%er too..... Forty's don't mean much to me, just profit.

I ain't found a thousand, though. Yet.....

Robin
 
Thats an awesome goal to attain...so what now with new 90s found? toss em back? retire from CRHing?

I too keep the 90s and sell the 40s
But with the amount they add up too, its tempting to sell.
 
Funny-

I call them trifecta's, too!
Congrats on the thou!
 
Very nice on the trifecta. Nice work on the Old and S mint walker as well. All the ones I have found in the wild have all been from the 40's.

That is insane though on 1k 90's found... totally sweet! I don't want to know how many boxes that took, or how many more it will take to hit that monster bag of 2k.

Very intense goal reached!

~Dave
 
wayne1956 said:
Out of 4 boxes I found 13 40% and one each of 64, Benjamin and Walker (1923-S). Those 3 90% gave me a goal I have been working on for quite a few years, 1000 90% halves found. I have sold several thousand 40%, but have kept every 90% I ever found. Now gotta work on 2000 90% so I can have a full $1000 bag. At the rate I been finding them though gonna take longer than the first 1000. Oh well, that it part of it. HH all.

Wayne, can you break down your found 90s by type (JFKs, Bens, Walkers, Barbers, etc.). The totals should be interesting.
 
Immy said:
wayne1956 said:
Out of 4 boxes I found 13 40% and one each of 64, Benjamin and Walker (1923-S). Those 3 90% gave me a goal I have been working on for quite a few years, 1000 90% halves found. I have sold several thousand 40%, but have kept every 90% I ever found. Now gotta work on 2000 90% so I can have a full $1000 bag. At the rate I been finding them though gonna take longer than the first 1000. Oh well, that it part of it. HH all.

Wayne, can you break down your found 90s by type (JFKs, Bens, Walkers, Barbers, etc.). The totals should be interesting.

Easy:

Barber - 1
WL - 42
Franklin - 311
Kennedys - 646

I cannot even begin to guess how many hundreds of thousands of dollars I went thru to get all those. Even though I hit that goal, there is still more out there to find, so I will keep hunting.
 
Nice to see you hit your goal. I don't have a goal. But I'm over half way to yours. Well I guess I do have a goal. Poach all the silver I can.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom