What's new

Hit the Meadows twice today..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nine this morning on the way in this dove sat there and gave me a good pose..

K1600_001.webp


Mama just happened to be preening way up on her perch,they'll start losing tail and wing feathers pretty soon.

K1600_005.webp

I won't know how many chicks are up there till the state comes in in a couple weeks,I want to hold one again when they do.

On the way out this red wing was searching for bugs..


K1600_023.webp


When I got home this Flicker was poking around for morsels,I caught a movement just as I hit the shutter..

K1600_025.webp

K1600_028.webp

I went back at 3 this afternoon,the river has crested and a lot less water than last year,but still plenty at the nest site..

K1600_043.webp


Very nice lighting for a good nest shot..

039.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Love those pics. Thanks for sharing.
 
Great pics! I see the trees are beginning to green up. A great time of year.
 
Great photos, thanks for sharing
 
Very nice photos! That Flicker is a sweet looking bird!

Do you use the bird watching setting? Or are all of those on the "P" setting?

I experimented with a bunch of settings tonight.

~Sis
 
Great pics! I see the trees are beginning to green up. A great time of year.

Spring is my favorite time of year,everything appears dead,yet comes back to life.
 
Very nice photos! That Flicker is a sweet looking bird!

Do you use the bird watching setting? Or are all of those on the "P" setting?

I experimented with a bunch of settings tonight.



~Sis

I lost auto focus in P,so now I shoot everything in Closeup..believe it or not.

That is the only way to learn...experiment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom