What's new

Hmmm. Pelt? WV swirl?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is that mib that was described as a slag. I don't see it being a slag (I think) but in hand I'm not sure, as I originally thot, that it is a Pelt. Odd and rather boring little creature! (Base isn't olive, more lite brownish and NOT easy to photo).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9842.webp
    IMG_9842.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9843.webp
    IMG_9843.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9844.webp
    IMG_9844.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9845.webp
    IMG_9845.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9863.webp
    IMG_9863.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9864.webp
    IMG_9864.webp
    95.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9865.webp
    IMG_9865.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 93
It's a pelt, gotta be. It's full of chevrons and the ram's head design. Odd colors for the type (called miller swirl based on old out of date information). Good buy I think.
 
Here's one that is similar, but not as close as I thought it was. Definitely not as swirly.

 
Maybe not as swirly but the base color sure is very much the same. I haven't seen many like it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom