Hold the gold.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing good to buy today. Did find a sale just opening up at 11:00. She was setting up the jewelry table. Picked up 3 sterling bracelets, one scrap necklace. She had a box off to the side and it had 3- 10k bracelets and a 10k charm. She stops... I'm going to hold onto that, it's not for sale! Bummer... I paid $10 for the sterling and tried to see where she would go with the gold. $150 didn't work, offered $200. Nope, she was going to hold it for either higher offer or take to a pawn shop. I just gave her my card and said to call when she is done at the pawn shop! Lol. Stinks not getting it, but not going to loose sleep over it.

Side note:
Went to 3 yard sales and 3 people were trying to get retail for there used junk. All said I paid xxx amount, in want the same back! Oh well, I just said well, good luck and have a good weekend. No point in getting upset!

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learned no longer to get upset also.. every no is closer to a yes!... They either do not want to get rid of it or will regret it later when packing it up... did find a 14k necklace for $2 today :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread