What's new

holiday hunt 5/31

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't been out at all due to the heat, but I just tried a new spot that I "discovered".
It's a ballfield in a residential area, surrounded by 60 - 70 yo. homes.
Nothing to write home about, but happy I got out. ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0983 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0983 [320x200].webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0984 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0984 [320x200].webp
    5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0985 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0985 [320x200].webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0986 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0986 [320x200].webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 140
Nice pull FFD!! Congrats on the Silver, Wheats and Ring. Nice pile of coins too! :icon_thumleft: Glad you got out man.
 
Fine pile of loot, ffd. :thumbsup: Congrats on the silver dimes and cute ring. Glad you were able to get out. I hope it cools off a bit this week. :tongue3:

HH
 
3 silvers in one day is a good day! WTG! :thumbsup:
 
Excellent hunt and finds FFD :thumbsup: big congrats on them silvers!!
 
nice haul D!! congrats on them silver and wheat coins! Nice work spying out some new turf too, I promise to leave it alone :laughing7: good hunt bro! :thumbsup:
 
Sweet coinage, and a cool ring, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom