Holiday Sale, Buy One and Get One for a Buck

Water Gal Pal

Aug 26, 2008
Buy One Metal Detector – Get one for a Buck! Happy Thanksgiving from Kellyco!

So first of all – Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Second – We are seriously having one of the best holiday promotions EVER!

Buy One Metal Detector – Get One for a DOLLAR!

This is the perfect opportunity to get the detector you’ve been wanting AND a gift for a friend, Christmas present for a loved one, or even a guilt-free back-up machine for yourself! This is a once-in-a-lifetime, never-done-before deal and Kellyco is the only place you will find an offer this great!

Just for Thanksgiving Kellyco will give you the option of purchasing any metal detector over $500 and getting a second one from our selected group for only $1 more! There's no catch – This is 100% legitimate! Kellyco has not inflated any prices, detracted from any packages, or removed any accessory items.

I'm really excited about this promotion and I think it's a wonderful idea to get a back-up machine or get a friend or youngster involved. If you were waiting to buy a detector or waiting for a sale to come, this is seriously THE one to take part in. It's just awesome!

So go to this link: http://www.kellycodetectors.com/bogo.htm and read all about it! The promotion doesn't start until 6:00 tonight (11/26/08) so get ready and enjoy your turkey tomorrow!!

Please feel free to contact me for all your detector needs

Wanda@kellycodetectors
aka
Water Gal Pal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread