What's new

Holy Rejects!, 2 - 2000P errors & 64s!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Holy Rejects!, 2 - 2000P errors & 64's!

I picked up 2 boxes at lunch and did pretty well - 10 - 64's!
Also 65 X 2, 67 X 2, 68 X 5 , 69 X 1 & 82S X 1.
A couple of 2000 P's show extremely light hits with a lot of the face missing - are they worth anything?
I went to dump them tonight and lifted the lid on the coin counter only to find a gold plated crucifix (must be doing something right), and a quarter jammed in the cup!
I yanked them out and the counter worked fine.
 

Attachments

  • crh6-18.webp
    crh6-18.webp
    27 KB · Views: 218
  • 06error.webp
    06error.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0
Re: Holy Rejects!, 2 - 2000P errors & 64's!

Great finds. A better pic of the '82 would
be nice.
 
Re: Holy Rejects!, 2 - 2000P errors & 64's!

Nice job Tim. Gotta love that 90% ratio. WTG!!

You know I am no expert at those errors, but it is for sure a keeper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom