What's new

Home sweet home-buckels & bells

relic lover

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Home sweet home-buckels & bells

I just moved into within easy striking distance of the old homestead Mumsy still owns it and I can dig all I want! the house was built in the 1780s Any info on the finds would be greatly appreciated, age, type or whatever. I think they are both brass the bell may be bronze.
 

Attachments

  • home.webp
    home.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 451
  • bell.webp
    bell.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 428
  • sprnghs.webp
    sprnghs.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 430
  • buckl.webp
    buckl.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 433
  • home2.webp
    home2.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 440
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 445
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    101 KB · Views: 427
Upvote 0
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

Looks like a great spot. Get at it and pound it hard. 1780's is a good spot I would think :o
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

nice digs

HH
-GC
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

Wow, Hang in there. Congrats....
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

Looks like a great place to hunt. I'd go over that area a few more times.
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

Nice finds and looks like a great place to hunt.
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

nice job on the bell! :)
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

I smell large cents..................EARLY LARGE CENTS.........go get em
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

That is a GREAT place!! No telling what you will find there!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Home sweet home-buckels & bells

Thanks folks, the old coins are eluding me bigtime but time is on my side. soooooooooo many .22 shell casings to weed out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom