Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went over here yesterday to camp. Northwest of Leadville and south of Minturn in the Sawatch Range. Rained all day, but still real pretty country. Went out in the woods and followed a lot of trails that probably went somewhere important in the mining days, but now just meander. I will include the camp site pic, too.

Attachments

• 9-7b.jpg
    9-7b.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 709
  • 9-7c.jpg
    9-7c.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 922
  • 9-7d.jpg
    9-7d.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 385
  • 9-7j.jpg
    9-7j.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 390

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Beautiful Shots as usual!! Is that Marty under that blanket? :laughing7:

In case you didn't get the meaning of my question, i was referring to a scene from a John Wayne movie, "The Searchers" where Ethan made Marty comfortable by the fire then waited in the dark for the bad guy's.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ronwoodcraft said:
Beautiful Shots as usual!! Is that Marty under that blanket? :laughing7:

In case you didn't get the meaning of my question, i was referring to a scene from a John Wayne movie, "The Searchers" where Ethan made Marty comfortable by the fire then waited in the dark for the bad guy's.
That was a really funny part in the movie, Ron :laughing7: .......One of my favorite movies of all times!

Very beautiful pictures, RGINN--I have run out of compliments for your pictures. They always look so great, its hard to come up with something new to describe them.
:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread