What's new

❎ SOLD Hookah Compressors, Dredge, Water Pump etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldHawk

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse, Garrett, Whites,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple Hookah dive rigs for sale. These are Air Line brand, 5 HP Hondas, will support 2 divers on 200 ft hoses. Comes with 4 ea. 200 foot dive hoses, a couple never used, regulators. Also a water dredge, near new, 2" water pump and hoses, Selling all for $1K. I'm down sizing and need to move these.
 
I would like to buy these from you. Where are you in Florida, I have relatives in Cape Canaveral. I am on the west coast in Oregon.
 
Actionman, I'm in Port St Lucie, FL. About 1.5 hours South of Cape Canaveral.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom