What's new

Hope to see THIS when I get to the Jersey shore :)

njnydigger

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
829
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hurricane Irene is supposed to peter out sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'll be in my car making my trek to the shore. When I get there, THIS is what I want to see :headbang: Oh yeah, to all the other metal detectorists down by the shore area, please stay home and DO NOT attempt to hit the beaches - much too dangerous :laughing7: :tongue3: :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • Beach Cut.webp
    Beach Cut.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 755
Upvote 0
Hey, njnydigger....looks like someone beat you to it :laughing7: :laughing7: :o

Seriously, good luck out there and much success in the hunt

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • pic120519.webp
    pic120519.webp
    49 KB · Views: 696
therover said:
I want to see this !

Dang Rover, what beaches you goin to?! Hot dog!!! Talk about gettin into trouble :laughing7: This is normally the 'eye candy' that's floating around at MY beaches...

[mod]Those naughty pics were removed. This is a Treasure site not a Pleasure site![/mod]
 
njnydigger said:
therover said:
I want to see this !

Dang Rover, what beaches you goin to?! Hot dog!!! Talk about gettin into trouble :laughing7: This is normally the 'eye candy' that's floating around at MY beaches...
That redhead is kinda hot.....I must be getting old.
 
[/quote]That redhead is kinda hot.....I must be getting old.[/quote]

no just blind
 
That redhead is kinda hot.....I must be getting old.[/quote]

no just blind
[/quote]The eyes go with age....all the women are starting to look better....I may not get glasses.
 
lookindown said:
njnydigger said:
therover said:
I want to see this !

Dang Rover, what beaches you goin to?! Hot dog!!! Talk about gettin into trouble :laughing7: This is normally the 'eye candy' that's floating around at MY beaches...
That redhead is kinda hot.....I must be getting old.

Haha, I was thinking the SAME thing lookin :laughing7: Guess it's the lesser of two evils...or in this case, four evils. ROTFLMAO :tongue3: Yeah, she's about my speed nowadays. That's what me & my buddies call a 'last call woman'. Downright unthinkable 99.99% of the time, but, once you hear the bartender say 'last call' she suddenly seems a LOT more attractive :love1:
 
You guys are great!! I am still laughing! :laughing7: Thats what makes this such a great forum to be on! :icon_thumleft:
 
Digger...there are 3 rules for getting the ladies in a bar:

1 - Go ugly early

2 - If you have high standards...lower them

3 - Every woman looks good doing things to you ( paraphrasing this one, since this is a PG site !).

Sad to say, I might give that redhead a shot since I am a sucker for them ! HA ! Shoot, compared to the others, she is Heidi Klum !
 
i think the one on the end with the black top isn't wearing any bottoms :headbang:
 
dogpound said:
i think the one on the end with the black top isn't wearing any bottoms :headbang:
I would hate to be on the bottom......no I wouldn't. ;D
 
njnydigger,up north godspeed....down south no great storm,except DARK & STORMY with RUM...plus those who chose to stay ;D
 
Lorrain. said:
Hey, njnydigger....looks like someone beat you to it :laughing7: :laughing7: :o

Seriously, good luck out there and much success in the hunt

Lorraine
Thats dedication!
 
I couldn't find any erosion pics, just street flooding.
 
There's one in there, this one...
 

Attachments

  • Irene, Jersey Shore.webp
    Irene, Jersey Shore.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 404
Only a treasure hunter would look at that pic and start salivating, I know I am! :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom