Hope you can help

glok30

Mar 30, 2008
Texas
my wife are thinking about going to matagorda island this weekend. shes been once to pick up sand dollers. Ive never been she said its nice. our problem is we dont have a boat. Ive seen some great stuff here on TN about the island. does anyone know of a charter service. Ive found one but they wanted $150.00 per person. thought that was Bit high. But not sure. Just thought it would be a neat day trip for our anniversary. we go to Port O Connor a lot so will probly go to the north end of the island. hope my fellow hunters can help. also like some info on other intresting finds and places on the island wink/wink thanks for the help.

OP
OP
glok30

glok30

Mar 30, 2008
Texas
Ive done some more checking around. I was mistaken the price was $150.00 for up to six people. I understand the gas prices and deffidently feel for all charters and guides. 150.00 for 6 people thats under 20.00 per person Id be more than willing to pay more than that. I have been very pleased with the guides Ive spoken to and one told me he could knock some of the cost off if the two of us went when he was taking others. If your looking for a guide the man I spoke to seamed very honest and willing to work with us his web site is fishportoconnor.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread