hoping to go this week

B

boojagirl

When I was looking around the High School there was a kid there waiting for his dad to pick him up after some sports thing I guess, he looked bored so I let him detect for a while, he did'nt find anything good, he goes to the Middle School and said that kids are always droping change around there, when I go home I called the Middle School and left a message with the Principal about detecting around there and he called back and said it would be fine to do that after 5 on week days and whenever on week ends, Thursday after my girls sitter takes them, if the weather is decent I plan on going there (it is about a mile from my home) and looking around, I will post if I find anything.

OP
OP
B

boojagirl

The sitter is comming to take them in about 1/2 an hour, I am hoping to run over to the Middle School today before it gets 2 dark, it takes about 1/2 hour walking so it will probably take 20 minutes on bike.

OP
OP
B

boojagirl

I went to the school from about 6:30 until it got to dark to see, it was nice, no one was there and the sunset was beautiful, the bike there was hard, my legs felt like jello when I got there, I got tired of getting up and down to detect and dig so I found a few decent sized rocks and did the detecting part and used a rock to mark where I heard a good beep, then later I dug where I had put the rocks, I did one, then crawled over to the next one and so on, it took a little longer but it was easier on my back. Sorry about the glare on the button, it says Planet Hollywood.

Attachments

• P1010329.JPG
    P1010329.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 112
  • P1010330.JPG
    P1010330.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 114

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go Booj. It looks like the kid didn't lie to you. ;) I haven't tried any of the middle schools around here cuz the ground has been so hard; it has been raining now for several days so that might open up additional spots that I've been avoiding. Great finds; keep up the good work. Who says you have to have a top of the line detector? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions