mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I got this at a Church rummage sale for 2 dollars . I am happy . the leather part is 22 inches long . Attachments Picture 192.webp 28.4 KB · Views: 354 Picture 193.webp 21.3 KB · Views: 341 Picture 194.webp 20.6 KB · Views: 351 Picture 195.webp 36.8 KB · Views: 338
I got this at a Church rummage sale for 2 dollars . I am happy . the leather part is 22 inches long .
J Joe(TX) Hero Member Joined Aug 21, 2008 Messages 613 Reaction score 39 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Old School Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 17, 2009 #2 .........Sure is pretty and even looks old..........Joe
mrs.oroblanco Silver Member Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 4,359 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Black Hills of South Dakota Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2009 #3 Looks like a nice crupper. B
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 17, 2009 #4 looks like a good deal to me !