Hordes... Clad galore and have you ever seen this many keys...?

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to go out today for about 7 hours. Due to snow on the ground, only a limited number of places were available for hunting. Started out at my old highschool picking up lots of clad. I really hate penny signals but I want that jewelry. After about three hours of trash, clad, clad, trash, I find a spot loaded with 77-82 signals. I figure a coin spill. NOPE. Within 2 square feet, I find 17 keys (forgot one in the picture). Most are from the same two brand of key.

After getting bored I head out to the park/golf course that has gotten me my two silver coins this year but no luck today, not even a wheat. I did come across a nice signal. it was a 94 but was too good to be true. It ended up being a broken sprinkler head but had a horde of golf balls next to it. lol I imagine it was a dogs buried stash.

Also found a golf pin, some amusement park tokens, and just over 10.50$ in clad.
Thanks for peeking.

IMG_1276 (1).JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1283.JPG

Upvote 16
I've hit lots of keys before but not that many in one day! Nice hunt! :thumbsup:

Are the keys numbered, as if they were to belong to staff at the high school? I hunt schools and find lost keys that correspond to classroom doors, etc... all the time. I turn them in to office, the staff are usually grateful! Congrats on a great hunt, Sub 8-)

Are the keys numbered, as if they were to belong to staff at the high school? I hunt schools and find lost keys that correspond to classroom doors, etc... all the time. I turn them in to office, the staff are usually grateful! Congrats on a great hunt, Sub 8-)

I'll have to check. It would be interesting to see if they are.

Always like finding keys. I have found many of them over the years, cleaned them up, and put them all in a large old mason jar. Great conversation piece.

Wow! A lot of keys and clad, fun day digging! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back