mangum
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2012
- Messages
- 2,323
- Reaction score
- 3,533
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I had a great time this weekend & made some great finds! I went to a late 18th century plantation Friday & a Civil War camp Saturday. While checking a new field near the camp we stumbled on a couple bullets & a pretty productive home site (long gone). My best find was the Horner Military School button, it's been on my bucket list for a while! I recently loaned the county museum 3 items from the school for the bicentennial exhibit & guess I will add this to it! The Civil War token is a first & also a very cool piece of history. The banjo tensioner is also a very neat find. I found a nice assortment of bullets, coins & other relics as well. Can't wait to do it again!






















Upvote
28








