What's new

Horrible week...11 boxes

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
had prob my worst week since i started ordering large amounts
8 of the 11 where skunks
the other three produced

1 franklin
3 40s

thats it

WOW
 
Upvote 0
Feeling the pain. Last 8 boxes (including last night's) = full blown skunks!
apush
 
Oooohhh Nnnoooo! I just posted how good my luck was on my first box and have already ordered another. You're spookin me out man. Sorry for the lack of luck. But it wil turn around....RT
 
4 keepers in 11 boxes?

I'd call that a successs!

I'm running 3 keepers in the last 44 boxes. No Franklins. YOu're well ahead of that.
 
ugotit22 said:
hey guys
had prob my worst week since i started ordering large amounts
8 of the 11 where skunks
the other three produced

1 franklin
3 40s

thats it

WOW

Keith,
You are probably getting the 4579 boxes. I'm going to have a talk with them and tell them to change their courier service. Should be good next week
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom