glass half fool
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2017
- Messages
- 1,123
- Reaction score
- 2,014
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North of the Mason Dixon line
- Detector(s) used
- White 5900DiPro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
As we continue to practice stay at home and keeping safe distances from others. I have not been out to my ongoing glass and bottle site since the middle of March I have a spot that I occasional visit a few times a year that is much closer to home. It is owned by a relative so I can be there when it works for me .Since I am having withdrawal symptoms from not going to my primary site ; I thought I would see what I might find at the site owned by a relative I saw several pieces of leather horse harness on a pile .it was almost completely rotted .I started digging and found quite an assortment of items Out of all of it though I only located one brass buckle. I guess that will be my reason to go back again soon










