What's new

Horse name tag?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I have been digging an iron patch and found a couple of horseshoes and this NELLIE tag. You think this is a horse tag, like "wow Nellie"< :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1550.webp
    IMG_1550.webp
    18 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1551.webp
    IMG_1551.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 242
I think Nellie Bly would be insulted to be called a horse; lol :laughing7: Actually, I think it is a ladies' ID bracelet with the chain missing. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
I think Nellie Bly would be insulted to be called a horse; lol :laughing7: Actually, I think it is a ladies' ID bracelet with the chain missing. Breezie
:o
true true Breezie.
thanks :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED USMC dog tag
Replies
7
Views
578
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Buggy brake?
Replies
1
Views
341

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom