What's new

Horse or Wagon related? Any ideas

Elliott Ness

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac / Garett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these a few days ago at location near south mountain battlefield. Tried to take advantage of some warmer weather, but the ground was still pretty frozen. That being said I went in the woods near a field where we have found numerous CW related relics. I was thinking that these may be horse related, any ideas?? They were all found in a two by two foot area. Thanks for looking.

Ness
 

Attachments

  • DSC00179.webp
    DSC00179.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC00180.webp
    DSC00180.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00181.webp
    DSC00181.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00182.webp
    DSC00182.webp
    39 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC00184.webp
    DSC00184.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00185.webp
    DSC00185.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC00186.webp
    DSC00186.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC00187.webp
    DSC00187.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 206
traderoftreasures said:
those are all parts to a horse hames and harness. and a amp for heavy metal / rap :laughing7:

:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Oops, I guess I really should preview before I post. That last pic was meant for ebay :icon_scratch: I was thinking horse realted but just not sure. Thanks again

Ness
 
Upvote 0
They look horse related to me, whats with the amp picture taking up bandwidth :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom