- #1
Thread Owner
I got permission to hunt an old one room school house. I researched it back to the early 1900's. This was converted into an immigrant labor camp for many years. After a few hours digging I would of thought it was an early Pepsi company with all the Pepsi caps that were dug. lol
I dug a lot of trash but did get a few keepers. The gun was a serious heartbreaker.
The Indian head was a nice surprise. Thanks for looking everyone.
I dug a lot of trash but did get a few keepers. The gun was a serious heartbreaker.
The Indian head was a nice surprise. Thanks for looking everyone.Attachments
-
2toal.webp23.1 KB · Views: 227 -
1916penn.webp25.5 KB · Views: 230 -
1916penn2.webp20.8 KB · Views: 234 -
ih1901.webp25.1 KB · Views: 223 -
ih20012.webp24.7 KB · Views: 217 -
doghouse.webp17.5 KB · Views: 231 -
rcar.webp14.1 KB · Views: 216 -
pcar.webp16.9 KB · Views: 219 -
halfgun.webp10.9 KB · Views: 223 -
bcar.webp15.6 KB · Views: 231 -
myschoolhouse.webp4.6 KB · Views: 218








