What's new

Hot Day In The Field

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sun burnt too. Very good finds for my 4 hour venture. Only took this one pic, cause of the way the point was pointing straight up. I have to clean the mud off of all of them and will try to get around to taking pics & posting hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. Stay tuned. :tongue3:

574575_2065786982013_1764952288_1053963_1645807435_n.webp 35535_2065786141992_1764952288_1053962_993276713_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
Mud,what is mud?Wish we could catch a rain.Nice point,can't wait to see the other stuff. Lightman
 
nice to find em stickin up waiting on you. :thumbsup:
 
That was the only one sticking up. I saw it a distance away, stopped the grid walking and cut straight to it. Had 7 inches of rain yesterday. The pot of artifacts was at the end of the rainbows.

150121_2064085739483_1764952288_1053046_1982855905_n.webp
 
Super find Judie! That sure looks like a neat point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom