O Oldbuttplate Jr. Member Joined Oct 18, 2013 Messages 39 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location East Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites QXT. It was free. Still works good. Tesoro silver umax Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 1, 2013 Thread Owner #1 In a very old park today with the silver umax, didn't do very well as the ground seems mineralized to no end. Was trying every way to get the umax to settle down but never did. Other then one 1989 quarter here's what I came up with. Attachments image-4008342293.webp 86.2 KB · Views: 153
In a very old park today with the silver umax, didn't do very well as the ground seems mineralized to no end. Was trying every way to get the umax to settle down but never did. Other then one 1989 quarter here's what I came up with.
pristinelove89 Full Member Joined Jul 30, 2013 Messages 127 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Nov 1, 2013 #2 That's a shame you couldn't get it to settle down. I like that figurine there. I love my umax. It finds all the good stuff
That's a shame you couldn't get it to settle down. I like that figurine there. I love my umax. It finds all the good stuff
O Oldbuttplate Jr. Member Joined Oct 18, 2013 Messages 39 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location East Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites QXT. It was free. Still works good. Tesoro silver umax Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 1, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Very good detector, I don't think any would have worked there. It sits over from an old steel mill and park is from about 1900 steel mill 1940's. HH
Very good detector, I don't think any would have worked there. It sits over from an old steel mill and park is from about 1900 steel mill 1940's. HH
pristinelove89 Full Member Joined Jul 30, 2013 Messages 127 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Nov 1, 2013 #4 Hope you can go back sometime soon and let us know if you find anything else. What coil were you using?
Hope you can go back sometime soon and let us know if you find anything else. What coil were you using?