What's new

Houbigant pot?

Catobra

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
557
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I bought this at a flea market for a quarter and have done an extensive web search including emailing the current manufacturer but come up almost blank-any ideas? Thank you!

2" high with an opening of approx. 2" white ceramic with, "Crème de Framboises Pour le Teint Houbigant 19. Faubourc S'Honore Paris" in black. Bottom says, "H & Co France" "Crème de Framboises Pour le Teint means "raspbery crème for the complexion"

4-16-12 001.webp4-16-12 002.webp
 
My apologies to everyone who took the time to read this, I was very unclear!

I am looking for an age range or if anyone has seen somethng like this before. I couldn't find anything even close.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom