HOW ABOUT A GROUP HUNT?

GOLDCATCHER

Greenie
Apr 27, 2008
I am very interested in a group hunt. I am in Bon Secour and am willing to travel. I work regular hours M-TH till 6pm. I am free Fri, Sat, Sun. I am intrested in searching a civil war battle site or the ghost town sounds nice. My wife also enjoys going so I will have a DIGGER! Call me or email me for the coffee meeting. 251-971-6514 - email- atubertini @ yahoo.com.

I'd like to get in on this one.... I'm in Pensacola, and out of work, so my schedule is... flexible. ;D

Sounds good to me, count the wife & me in, even if it's a weekday! We are free anyday so I'll just watch the board & let ya'll decide!

I am retired and in north east alabama and would love to get in on this hunt. Anyplace , anytime.

I am also in north east Alabama.....i would love to join you guys and gals....if you dont mind that is...and if its on a weekend

Count me in I am available almos any time. 251-604-3795. I might even have an idea or 2 on where to hunt.

Mike

CGMaddog said:
Count me in I am available almos any time. 251-604-3795. I might even have an idea or 2 on where to hunt.

Mike
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND WE WILL SET UP A COFFEE MEET TO DISCUSS THIS EVENT. WE WILL HAVE TO GET PERMISSION IF IT IS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. THIS WEEKEND SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE COFFEE MEET. I'LL CALL YOU.

Fine with me but I'm assuming you mean that we'll meet up in the Panhandle? Orlando is about 7 hours from the Pensacola area and with two small kids I wouldn't be able to head down south.

PcolaBoy said:
Fine with me but I'm assuming you mean that we'll meet up in the Panhandle? Orlando is about 7 hours from the Pensacola area and with two small kids I wouldn't be able to head down south.

NO, WHAT I WAS SAYING THERE IS, I'LL BE OUT OF THIS AREA ON THOSE DATES,NOT ABLE TO HUNT THEN. RIGHT NOW WHAT I WANT TO DO IS SET UP A PLACE WHERE WE CAN HAVE COFFEE OR LUNCH TO DISCUSS WHERE WE CAN HUNT AS A GROUP,WITH PERMISSION OF THE LAND OWNER,SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, BRING THEM TO THE MEET. I WILL TRY TO FIND A PLACE HERE IN GULF SHORES OR FOLEY.

231-578-8638 ROD Z.

Me and the wife are going to try as close to Ft morgan as possible. I have HEARD of some very good CW finds here. On Sunday Jan. 25, weather permitting. I want to try the beach and the dunes. If anyone wants to join us that sounds great. We are also open to trying other spots. If you have any suggestions about this area or again another good hunting spot please let me know. Wish us luck.

DOWN WITH UPPER RESPITORY & THROAT & EAR ALL HUNT MEETINGS CANCELLED UNTIL AFTER FEB 14TH.

Bummer.. :-\ Hope you'll be feeling better soon. The wife & I have gone over to Pensacola Beach the last couple of times out, sure sucks over that way, didn't find much of anything!

Hope ya get feeling better Goldcatcher. We'll try and save some far ya! Seger - I haven't been hunting P'Beach lately, but Navarre has done beach replenishment. I've been to the new park on the east end and also a few of the public crossovers back to the west. Not much there other than a great view...

seger98 said:
Bummer.. :-\ Hope you'll be feeling better soon. The wife & I have gone over to Pensacola Beach the last couple of times out, sure sucks over that way, didn't find much of anything!

Pensacola Beach has been getting the sand raked by tractors during the tourist season (when most stuff is dropped). I heard a rumor of gold coins being found at Navarre Beach two years ago after they began beach renourishment. I can't confirm that however. I'd love to join all you guys on a hunt. Unfortunately having two small kids and a wife means that I usually only get out for spur of the moment hunts. :-\

Pcola

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back