Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

Are we going out tomorrow no matter what? A miserable pull tab or two would make Spring seem closer. Somebody might actually find some coins if we go out. Some of us will probably be chipping, some swimming, and some mudding. Let's do it, if only for a little while. Let us know what you find. I was busy today, but some of you diehards probably beat me to it.

HH, Don

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am planing on getting out in the morning. Snow is almost gone and I can see bare ground...Matt

OP
OP
kilmer

kilmer

Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I admit it, I bent a brand new digger. I couldn't resist, I could see the ground. Pulled a clad dime at about three inches. Waded through water and hacked through ice. Straightened the digger and I think just getting out was worth it. Let us know how you do.

HH, Don

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Saturday was a beautiful day!!! I'm hoping today is just a sunny...and warm, or warmer than it's been cause this 45+ degree temp feels SO good!!!!

YES, I got out and headed to the Dunes, I knew the ground wouldn't give it up so figured the sand would cooperate a bit, and it did. I didn't find much but damn it felt good:)

HH

OP
OP
kilmer

kilmer

Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know you have been in the house too long when you are shuffling through snow and chiseling in the ground for those signals. Great to get out two days in a row. No great finds
but got some clad and some junk.

HH, Don

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean..... it sucks being cooped up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread